Friday, June 24, 2011

football boots nike t90

images Nike T90 football boots football boots nike t90. New Products [more] middot; Nike
  • New Products [more] middot; Nike

• for_gc
    09-21 11:52 AM
    I don't agree with more fees for 485 etc ...

They are already taking too much money out of us ...

wallpaper New Products [more] middot; Nike football boots nike t90. Nike T90 LAser III football
  • Nike T90 LAser III football

• perm2gc
    11-07 06:36 PM
    Thank you for the response, the course is very expensive and I dont have that much money. Its an MBA course and I am in software field there wont be any justifiable CPT I guess..Also, there was an RFE generated during H-1 processing asking for my status in between times. I sent I-20 to the INS and then only my H1 was approved.

What kind of tough questions you think they can ask?? I am very new to all these and do not have much knowlege but only thing i did is try to maintain status legally..is there anything wrong that I did??
    if you abandon the course..then the VO will know that to maintain status only you have enrolled into the course..then your case may be denied ...Try to talk to your HOD and explain your situation..He/She will guide you ....Try to consult lawyers like murthy or rajiv khanna or try to PM admins if our free lawyer services can help you.

football boots nike t90. of the Nike T90 Laser III
  • of the Nike T90 Laser III

• loveiv
    07-08 03:14 PM
    Hi All,

Give me all your valuable suggestions for the below case:

- Got a full time offer for my wife who is working on H1 and has EAD too.
    - She decided to transfer her H1 instead of using EAD.
    - My wife has sent all the necessary documentation to the lawyer.
    - Mean while, we got I-485 approved. As per lawyer, upon 485 approved, H1b and EAD is no longer valid.
    - We have not received I 485 approval notice through mail yet. We just have email from immigration

Our question is on what should be the valuable document that can be shown as eligibility proof to work as we have not received I-485 mail and cards yet.

Another question is: Can we visit local USCIS office for the temporary green card stamp based on the email got from immigration.

Your response is highly appreciated.
    Congratulations.
    One thing I did not understand is 'Urgent Please' in your thread heading.
    I don't see any urgency here, unless you added to draw everybody's attention.

2011 Nike T90 LAser III football football boots nike t90. New Products [more] middot; Nike
  • New Products [more] middot; Nike

• paskal
    02-14 03:44 PM
    Physicians measures:

We have been actively engaged in discussions with senate leaders on physician issue over the last few months. Members of our chapter traveled to DC to attend a key Senate task force meeting on physician immigration and current challenges. We also attended the AAPI legislative day event in DC and found support from lawmakers and from AAPI.

We strongly encourage everyone to be strongly behind the administrative fixes campaign, as this will bring considerable relief while we battle for immigration reform. letters from physicians and their colleagues will carry their own weight. Ask your employers too and approach your lawmakers!

Our efforts have shown signs of bearing fruit in recent times. Recently we were privileged to be part of a discussion on an upcoming physician bill that would satisfy our primary agenda: quota free green cards for physicians that serve in under served areas. The current proposal would encompass both J1 and H1B physicians. This would be an interim step towards reform- a more wide ranging bill is expected in the future.

We are hoping that this bill can be brought up for voting at some point in the near future. We will need help from many physician members to achieve our objective. A successful result would resolve the entire issue for many physicians AND would establish for the first time a principal that IV has espoused: skilled immigrants that work in the national interest should not be bound by quotas. This precedent would go along way in resolving the larger immigration morass as well.

The chapter thanks all it's active members and IV for the efforts and support that have led us this far. If you want to join the physicians chapter, use the links in my signature. Remember that membership is contingent upon disclosing at least your name and contact number, which is kept confidential at all times.

more...

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser III Elite FG
  • Nike T90 Laser III Elite FG

• laststraw
    03-23 02:01 PM
    Here is my situation:
    My EB2 (the job requirement was Undergraduate degree with 5 years of experience) was rejected due to the 3-year degree and is in the appeals process. I have an EB3 pending at NSC for the same labor.

I can also move into a new role which probably has an EB2 requirement of Masters degree. And I have completed my MBA here. Will I be able to use my MBA degree obtained in the USA and port my priority date to a new EB2 application?

Thanks in advance for your assistance

LastStraw

football boots nike t90. Football Boots gt; Nike T90
  • Football Boots gt; Nike T90

• drak70
    04-09 05:27 PM
    This one was posted originally at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-20450.html. Just replace USVI with Hawaii.

My friends took a vacation is US VI and they have full inspections there.YOu better have your documents with you in person

http://www.usvi.net/us-ins/html/2travel_back_....html

Traveling Back to Puerto Rico and the Continental United States

Due to the location of the territory, the United States Virgin Islands has a pre-clearance inspection process for all flights from the territory to destinations in Puerto Rico or the Continental United States.

more...

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 football boots.
  • Nike T90 football boots.

• arnab221
    07-31 07:11 PM
    I am sure they are in business acceptance testing phase now , and they are using our data as test data .

Does anyone know which system integrator created the website?

Who knows , we might be in luck since on the 'go-live' date a bug in the system might set the PD to a date in the future and we will first flood them applications and when they deny to accept them then fllod them with flowers to force our applications down their throat like last time .

2010 of the Nike T90 Laser III football boots nike t90. Nike T90 football boots
  • Nike T90 football boots

• dixie
    10-01 01:16 PM
    It is not as simple as that. PERM started only last year - march 2005 to be precise. Now imagine someone from India who has a pending LC app using the old system in EB3 in December 2004 - his application would most likely still be languishing in PBEC or DBEC. Optimisitically, assume he gets his labor approved in September 2007 (when DOL has promised to clear the backlogs) - Even assuming he gets his I-140 overnight, an end-of-2004 PD will certainly not be anywhere near current by the rate at which EB3 India dates are progressing, So that means another 4 - 6 years or so just to FILE 485. All this assuming his LC is approved - if LC gets turned down after waiting 3 years, he has to start over with a new 2007 PD !!
    This is exactly the situation that one of my colleagues finds himself in.

But once they get their labor approved, they will get their I-140, via premium processing, in a day or two and their PDs will surely be current. So they will immediately be able to file for I-485, and in fact it is unlikely that the dates will retrogress behind 2001.

BUt thanks for your clarification. I used to think PERM has solved problems for all.

more...

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser III AG
  • Nike T90 Laser III AG

• cbpds
    03-05 06:58 PM
    Wait for obamacare to pass !!

btw her location will be @ Portland, Oregon.

Regards

hair New Products [more] middot; Nike football boots nike t90. Nike T90
  • Nike T90

• eastwest
    03-15 06:45 PM
    What I understood from Ron's article:[LIST]
    Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.

That was absolutely Hilarious...It takes an EB-3 to understand that statement.

Awesome...

more...

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 football boots
  • Nike T90 football boots

• cableching
    08-14 08:23 PM
    My 485 was approved last week. Current status is Post Decison Activity. I've received Welcome Notice few days back.

It seems like USCIS automatically ported the PD.

My EB3 PD is April 2003 and working for the sponsored company.

I filed another 140 under EB2 through another company and it got approved 3 years back. I never joined in that company. I didn't port my EB3 PD when the EB2 140 was filed.
    As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about this EB2 140 and this company.

All of a sudden, last week my 485 was approved with the EB2 PD which is Jan 2006.

I guess USCIS ported EB3-EB2 automatically. Is it normal?. What should I do?.

Please advice.

USCIS is taking a very liberal view in porting the priority dates. They are taking the oldest priority date and the better category in approving the GC. In your case your EB3 priority date and your EB2 I-140.
    You don't have to join the company which applied for your EB2 and you never applied for I-485 for this employer.
    There are a number of cases like this, just search for the posts my posts, you will find a couple of cases like this in Immigration voice itself.
    Don't worry about contacting a lawyer, just update I-9 form with your employer.
    Enjoy the freedom.

hot Nike T90 Laser III Elite FG football boots nike t90. hair The Nike T90 Tracer football boots nike t90. football boots nike.
  • hair The Nike T90 Tracer football boots nike t90. football boots nike.

• roseball
    10-17 07:55 PM
    Hello,

I am on H1. I got laid off in March 2009 and have not got anything since then. So I dont have lot of amount in my W2 for this year I have my H1 extension (after 3 years) coming up next year (2010).

My employer advised me to run payroll taxes for rest of the year, so that we could get W2 which would be helpful for H1 extension.

I have following Questions - Is W2 required for H1 extension or would few pay checks suffice?

Thanks!

What is required for a H1 extension is a "JOB". You should try and get a job asap. Technically, you are accruing unlawful presence in the US since the day you are out of the job (unless you have a pending I-485). On top of that, what your employer is suggesting is illegal. Try to find a job asap and apply for H1 COE petition. You will be required to submit your latest paystubs though.

more...

house football-oots-nike-T90-Laser- football boots nike t90. this Nike Total 90 Laser
  • this Nike Total 90 Laser

• venky08
    05-30 06:38 PM
    my advice to you is try to do it in person. i did it a few months ago in houston. i know a lot of people are not lucky enough to be close to a consulate. but when you apply in person, and you say that you will pick up your passport in person, then you take most of the problems away involving postal delivery and receipt of the passport.
    so even if it may hurt to drive for a few hours, it may be well worth the drive. afterall passport with a visa stamp is probably the most important document you will ever have in your possession while you are on H1-B.

the way it works in houston is - you submit all the paperwork etc. during morning hours. they will tell you to come and pick up your passport after 3-4 weeks. you go there say a couple of days after they told you to come, pick up your passport...go home...effortless.:cool:

tattoo Football Boots gt; Nike T90 football boots nike t90. Nike CTR360 Trequartista
  • Nike CTR360 Trequartista

• slowwin
    05-12 10:05 AM
    Congratulations!

more...

pictures Nike T90 football boots. football boots nike t90. White/Blue Nike Laser 90 Boots
  • White/Blue Nike Laser 90 Boots

• no-tec
    10-14 07:15 PM
    no tutorials. just screwin around. look at that one site. nocturn.net or something. they have all the coolest brushes.

dresses hair The Nike T90 Tracer football boots nike t90. football boots nike. football boots nike t90. makeup Football Boots Nike T90 football boots nike t90.
  • makeup Football Boots Nike T90 football boots nike t90.

• natrajs
    04-15 11:19 AM
    I got my approval y'day from TSC. This marks the end of GC journey. Been with same employer since Aug 1999 ( 9 Long years...........).

Congrats and Best Wishes

more...

makeup Nike T90 Laser III AG football boots nike t90. football-oots-nike-T90-Laser-
  • football-oots-nike-T90-Laser-

• GC4US
    08-29 12:10 PM
    When were your applications filed? If it was before July 30, your I-485 could be filed at either Nebraska or Texas.

Thank you nefrateedi,

My concurrent filing of I-140 and 485 was filed on August 17th, 2007.
    Is it not after July 30?...that you could submit to either to Nebraska or Texas?

Is it ok like this?
    Thank you again.

girlfriend Nike CTR360 Trequartista football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Shoot III FG
  • Nike Total 90 Shoot III FG

• voldemar
    02-09 12:17 PM
    The day I applied that day the PD was current.
    PD should be current at the date of approval too. If it's current now you can get decision in couple of weeks, if PD is not current - just forget about checking that dates.
    Also that date is showing as 19 july 2007.It means that majority of applications filed before that date and with current PD and necessary checks completed are with adjudicating officers.

hairstyles Nike T90 football boots football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser III AG
  • Nike T90 Laser III AG

• jsb
    05-20 07:18 AM
    Your mention of 30 miles maximum, I believe, refers to distance to your work place. It is a lot of distance to commute at rush time. Nevertheless, Ferederick County is your best bet, where a small SFH or a good size TH can be found for your price.

BTW, why do you need "Lots of Indians". Don't you want to be part of the main stream if you have decided to live here?

I want to purchase an house in Washington DC/MD/VA. My office is close to Rockville. Please recommend the best place to buy an house based on the following criteria.

1> Very good school district
    2> Low property tax
    3> Very low crime rate
    4> Rental value should be same as mortgage amount+insurance+PMI+property tax
    5> Property values should be in 300K range max
    6> Lot of Indians
    9> Maximum distance to DC should not exceed 30 miles
    10> Close to shopping places

msgoud
    03-09 11:30 AM
    new developement is that HYD consulate called him for rare second interview,atleast that the email says
    any idea what to expect,it seems that they want stamp visa cancelled
    should we expect any different

apahilaj
    09-28 03:27 PM
    Singhsa,

Thanks for your reply.

I've already called them up twice and they keep on giving me the same reason saying ASC must be busy with other appointments.

Is there any other way to escalate this? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment